Thread: Heated Gloves

Heated Gloves

Hi all,

So winter is upon us and I'm in the market for a pair of heated gloves. I use to have a pair of Gerbings, but I sold them after not using the bike much. Now I'm back on my bike more often, I'm curious to know if people have any advice.

A mate of mine has some RST heated gloves which feel the same as my old Gerbings.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

I have the RST and for the limited use they got they were fantastic, count on 2 hours battery life at full, i was getting over 3 on the lower settings.

Quote Originally Posted by Stonesie View Post
    I have the RST and for the limited use they got they were fantastic, count on 2 hours battery life at full, i was getting over 3 on the lower settings.
    Thanks for the input. My mate basically confirmed the same to me. I do not plan to commute all the time but I think it is a good option compared to installing heated grips. Heated grips for me only warmed the inside of the hand, compared to the heated gloves warms the outside which is where the cold air is flowing.

Both my wife and I use Gerbing heated gloves, mine are five years old and still work well.
    I got the wife a pair after her Keis heated inners gave up the ghost, she reckons they're the best bit of kit she has, we try and ride (socially) all year round if we can.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash MT View Post
    Both my wife and I use Gerbing heated gloves, mine are five years old and still work well.
    I got the wife a pair after her Keis heated inners gave up the ghost, she reckons they're the best bit of kit she has, we try and ride (socially) all year round if we can.
    Cheers for the info and advice. I think gerbing are the way to go, just not cheap compared to the rest. But I suppose you pay for quality.

I have a Tourmaster heated jacket and Firsgear heated gloves liner. The jacket came with a dual heat controller that plugs directly to the bikes battery,and i plug the gloves liners to the jacket sleeves. I really like the setup,i will never run out of heat because the jacket or gloves batteries would loose their charge, and i can control the heat of the jacket and gloves liner independently. I can go out riding all day in cold weather and be warm and comfortable and never worry about battery life.

ive got the kies vest and gloves, they link together quite neatly and are toasty
    only problem i have with all heated gloves is how bulky they feel, but its a price worth paying lol

Well I ended up purchasing the RST Thermotech Heated gloves. They are great and only after further use will I be able to provide a useful review.

Thanks again for the opinions and advice.
    2016 MT-10 (Tech Black)