Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The last two posts, I agree 100% with. The forum is going down the pan rapidly, I also don't believe for one second, that other forums, are the source of the spamming. Then again, I don't take kindly to people posting multiple posts, suggesting I do this, that and the other. I am fully aware of the security issues which probably exist here, I am also a member of the recent new UK forum. I am usually a member on many (2 or 3) forums per make of bike, so I am aware what is "out there". Is there no way on earth will the hosting company, transfer the site to someone else on here, even if the situation were explained to them ? I know that is probably clutching at straws, but unless you ask, you never know. I genuinely believe members on here have attempted to contact the site owner and if he has decided (for whatever reason) not to reply with even a "piss off", then that is a pretty poor do, I will stay here to the end, then decide from there.

A sad state of affairs.
    Last edited by X Plane; 08-13-2017 at 06:53 AM.
    Yamaha MT-10, 10k miles| 96 Aprilia Pegaso (Re-Built) 655, > 75k | 09 Kawasaki KLX 450R , W/Ends & Other Off-road... | Last / Previous: Yamaha MT-09 7k / Triumph Tiger 955i, 22k, 01 Yamaha YZ 250, 00 Suzuki DRZ 400E & 95 DR 350S ?, 91 Honda CBR 600FM 11k, & 86 Honda VF500F2 12k | 89 Kawasaki KMX 200 & many other 2 strokes...

MotorBike: an engine with one wheel out front and another one behind.

Quote Originally Posted by X Plane View Post
    A sad states of affairs.
    It is XPlane, unless something well serious has happened to Andy, then not to answer any e-mails about the forum is quite odd, especially as he had the interest to start it. Like I said, I will wait until the "ship" goes down.