Page 145 of 166 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 1659
    Quote Originally Posted by X Plane View Post
    Just a bit of tech info: If the bike had have been switched on or running at the time then the tilt switch; which shuts off fuel pump in event of up the road crash, would have kicked in and been recorded in the ECU; which can trigger an Engine Managaement Light, if there is other minor faults like stalls logged recorded too. Switch resets on lift up. All Should be fine tho but if a light comes on then simple dealer reset will sort it thumbs up.
    Thanks for the info!! No light on after this episode thankfully, but I'll bear it in mind if I'm ever an idiot again!!

Quote Originally Posted by Av8er View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]3119

Not cheap. $1700 for the system. Already had the FTECU w/ active tune. Sold the Akra for about half. Can't over emphasize the difference in power and throttle smoothness.
    Is that the EVR. Looks sweet, did you have Akra and link pipe before.. so tempted by this, how loud is it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bennyt View Post
    Is that the EVR. Looks sweet, did you have Akra and link pipe before.. so tempted by this, how loud is it

Sorry just seen your post before

Went out for a quick spin then give the beast a wash then fathers day bbq and beer's

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Richiemoto View Post
    Went out for a quick spin then give the beast a wash then fathers day bbq and beer's

Great looking 10 Richiemoto, when too much black is barely enough I reckon...
    I tried enlarging the pics but I am still unsure, is that the Remus with the original cat? As much as I like the stock can that set-up looks wicked with the black pipes.
    Any info on that set-up would be appreciated.

Hi Ikran I first decated and had the pipes coated black but it was a bit to loud for me "getting old" and it kind of lost the chunkie look the10 had. Put cat back on but knocked out insides a bit . See pics.think this is a good comprise. Will do more in depth post soon.

Thanks Richiemoto, that looks like what I have in mind for my next mod.
    Also getting older and don't like pissing off my neighbours in the mornings with excess decibels.
    IMO the final result looks the goods.
    Without trying to get the decat crew offside I reckon the base of the bike looks a bit bare after the cat is removed.
    But each to their own, opinions are what stops us from being sheep.
    Look forward to hearing about this mod if you do a more in depth post.

Cheers

Don't get me wrong when it was decated it sounded the bollox but the remus matches the heat shields on the standard cat really well I'm happy with it. If you like the black look and want to spend some cash have a look at Bogie's MT I think. One of the best on this Forum.

fitted top box, and its huge
    but my thinking is they look shit so may as well go big, fits 2 flip front helmets with ease
    will come in handy when i visit my bro on the IOM later this year
    givi v56

Attachment 3130 hi folks got ma new ohlins on what a difference still a bit hard but a lot better than standard forks only had to wait three months for them lol but worth the wait