Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by Powders View Post
    I've just traded in my s1000rr for a sp
    The bmw is so unreliable I'll never buy one again, you can't go wrong with Japanese
    What was going on with the Beemer?

Sent from X-wing

It was a 2011 that I bought in 2015 with 19000km on the clock, had it a week and it needed a complete top end rebuild €2000,next was a wire from the ecu chaffed €375 next was the starter motor €80 on ebay as you can't rebuild it you have to buy new would have been €460 from bmw
    Even a front wheel bearing went and it was €168 which was a shock, that's off the top of my head I'm sure their was more

Omg.. But I'm sure you can afford it, and so is BMW. Because if you buy an expensive bike, you sign up for the expensive maintenance. Kind of like with Ducati..

Forgive my sarcasm, I'm just so fed up with these expensive brands that don't deliver what people need most, which is reliability

Sent from X-wing
    Last edited by javahaxxor; 09-04-2017 at 04:07 PM.

I didn't mind the fact that servicing was going to be more expensive and tyres and chain and sprockets weren't going to last as long as other bikes but didn't expect it to be so unreliable,
    All the talk of German engineering is obviously bs

Let's not forget that it's their first.. I was going to say, but it was released in 2008 so you'd expect them to perfect it over the years. In comparison, the crossplane yamaha bikes seem bullet proof. Even the first 2009, we didn't hear anything about breakdowns.

Switching back to the topic, I rode my buddy's Tuono 1100 and it was similar, but so different. The suspension seems more sorted, but much stiffer, the engine pulls more cleanly at low revs, and the overall quality of bits seems better. On the other hand the yamaha ergonomics are better, it's more comfy and IMHO much more fun.. It revs more effortlessly and those wheelies, Maan it's unbelievable. The only thing bugging me is that flat spot around 3000 rpm when you feel it's going to fall into the corner, just before it shoots off and you're airborne

Sent from X-wing

Mate has a Tuono 1100, only had it a year and the gearbox went on it. Lost the first 3 gears about a month before he was due to head to Spain, being in N Ireland there was no dealer..he had to buy the parts, get the, fitted by a local mechanic and now he's trying to get credits from Aprilia to cover his costs.

Another reason why the MT was for me
    Last edited by Mabb; 09-04-2017 at 09:25 PM.

This is the first time I heard about an Aprilia engine breakdown. I've also heard about one or two yamaha engines being replaced on warranty, but nothing like the s1000's some small degree of failures is to be expected, and as long as I'm getting my broken shit replaced quickly I can't say that I lose faith in the brand. My fz1 frame cracked after 5 years and yam replaced the frame on goodwill

Sent from X-wing

Quote Originally Posted by javahaxxor View Post
    This is the first time I heard about an Aprilia engine breakdown. I've also heard about one or two yamaha engines being replaced on warranty, but nothing like the s1000's some small degree of failures is to be expected, and as long as I'm getting my broken shit replaced quickly I can't say that I lose faith in the brand. My fz1 frame cracked after 5 years and yam replaced the frame on goodwill

Sent from X-wing
    From past experience here. Can't speak about now but Aprilias after sales has been bad.The dealer themselves taking a hit sometimes to keep customers happy. You can bet you wouldn't get that from Aprilia unless they were inundated internationally with claims . This is coming from an Aprilia fan and i like the Factory 1100.Parts are extortionate.

Sent from X-wing

продать грибы

Спороносный слой охватывает приросшие пластинки, у юных грибов беловатые, у взрослых – бледно-зеленые. Нога круглая, наиболее широкая у основания, серовато-желтого цвета с зеленым цветом. Грибы опт не считая такого, на северной стороне кожура хвойных деревьев наиболее топорная и жесткая, а у березы – наиболее черная. Её вышина сочиняет приблизительно 5 см при поперечнике не наиболее 0,5 см.

Поверхность ножки у шляпки ровная, у основания владеет легкое опушение. Мякоть узкая, жидкая, бледно-зеленого либо грязно-белого цвета, с мощным ароматом аниса. Говорушка анисовая относится к четвертой категории грибов. Шляпка гриба воронковидная, с волнистым, резаным краем продать грибы опт . В еду её употребляют в вареном, соленом либо маринованном облике, при этом в итоге термической отделки соответствующий аромат аниса существенно слабеет и делается не таковым проявленным, как у новых грибов. Говорушка благоухающаяГоворушка пахнущая представляет собой съедобный пластинообразный гриб, который большая часть грибников обходит стороной, полагая его не подходящим в еду. Достаточно редкостный гриб, вырастает малыми группами в конце августа – истоке сентября в хвойных и смешанных лесах. Выпуклая шляпка гриба со порой делается вогнутой с загнутыми книзу неровными либо волнистыми краями. . Её поперечник сочиняет приблизительно 4 см https://vk.com/club152950535 - Продать ягоды .
    Процесс интересный https://vk.com/club152950535 - Покупка грибов опт