Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by Richiemoto View Post
    I really like the look of the SP but as mine cost 9999 last September and seemed good value for a fantastic bike paying another 1/3 on top of that is pushing it a bit.
    Fair point on cost.

What I was thinking and trying to say earlier was that: a Black Frame & Black Swinging arm suited the short wheel based bike I think.

Whereas, black frame and the different coloured swinging arm changes the bikes lines and looks a bit to a disproportional look I thought.

I think on the non exhaust side of the frame and swinging arm that it looks a bit aftermarket with the swingarm being a different colour to the frame on a short wheel based naxed bike.

Anyhow. Now a lacquered alloy frame and lacquered alloy swinging arm would be a different real stand out SP look. But cost be even more.

Cost is key. I don't wish to start to the whole electronic suspension debates here. I think for me that the non SP cost is reasonable.

However and anyhow none of this is really important, in general I like the over all distinctive look of the MT and SP version and if SP is affordable to some people then why not.
    Last edited by X Plane; 02-12-2017 at 10:07 AM.
    Yamaha MT-10, 10k miles| 96 Aprilia Pegaso (Re-Built) 655, > 75k | 09 Kawasaki KLX 450R , W/Ends & Other Off-road... | Last / Previous: Yamaha MT-09 7k / Triumph Tiger 955i, 22k, 01 Yamaha YZ 250, 00 Suzuki DRZ 400E & 95 DR 350S ?, 91 Honda CBR 600FM 11k, & 86 Honda VF500F2 12k | 89 Kawasaki KMX 200 & many other 2 strokes...

MotorBike: an engine with one wheel out front and another one behind.

New MT10 SP released for 2017

I really like the look of the SP but as mine cost 9999 last September and seemed good value for a fantastic bike paying another 1/3 on top of that is pushing it a bit.
    The SP is 24% (not 33%) more than the standard version. That's comparing the 2017 prices and not the 2016 price of the -10 to the 2017 price of the SP. Unfortunately BREXIT accounted for about an 8% price rise across the board.

I was looking to pay around a 2500 premium for the SP and that's pretty much what it turned out to be.

I think the pricing is a little high compared to the S1000R for example, but having ridden one many times and the poor reliability for BMW, I would rather put my money with Yamaha.
    Last edited by MT10SP; 02-13-2017 at 08:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MT10SP View Post
    The SP is 24% (not 33%) more than the standard version. That's comparing the 2017 prices and not the 2016 price of the -10 to the 2017 price of the SP. Unfortunately BREXIT accounted for about an 8% price rise across the board.

I was looking to pay around a 2500 premium for the SP and that's pretty much what it turned out to be.

I think the pricing is a little high compared to the S1000R for example, but having ridden one many times and the poor reliability for BMW, I would rather put my money with Yamaha.
    Just wondered what is the final price of the SP, I personally really like the look but it wasn't available when I ordered my MT plus ten grand was really my budget.
    I also tried the s1000r which was great but just too buzzy for me, the cossplane engine on the Yam is way better I think you have made a good choice.

Just wondered what is the final price of the SP, I personally really like the look but it wasn't available when I ordered my MT plus ten grand was really my budget.
    The SP in the UK is 13,399 plus on the road charges.

All I want to see is the first road test (not track day or racetrack test), back to back with a standard MT10.

If it is really that good then I will swap my MT10 in for one, but until them am willing to wait and see if it is that good with electronic suspension.

My local dealers have said the WILL NOT have a demonstrator.
    Yamaha MT10
    KTM Superduke R SE
    Everything else (sold)

It's strange that my dealer has said the same, I dont think they invisage huge sales. I'm like you I wouldn't entertain one without a test ride, I'd rather upgrade the suspension on the standard 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Helisupp View Post
    All I want to see is the first road test (not track day or racetrack test), back to back with a standard MT10.

If it is really that good then I will swap my MT10 in for one, but until them am willing to wait and see if it is that good with electronic suspension.

My local dealers have said the WILL NOT have a demonstrator.
    did you ever ride an Ohlins suspension bike ? one thing i can say standard bikes will lose value more then special models. Today lets say you can buy a standard mt10 for 10K and buy a SP for 13K you wont be able to sell the standard easily and you will lost alot , but sp you wont lose as much, i can put my money on it, this is how its works. How do i know ? i buy and sell bikes regularly , every 18 months i buy a new bike and sell mine. one time did the mistake of buying a standard bike and it blown in my hand i need to PX it for nothing.

cv writing service glasgow

but passes a "hidden variable" along, which represents "the state of the world", which allows us to write IO code in a pure functional manner. How to access the educational psychology funded training scheme and qualify as a practitioner you must also be eligible for the british psychological society graduate basis for. homework help line things about your subconscious is that it will answer any question you ask.
    Teacher s Day is an occasion to pay reverence and gratitude to teachers for their selfless Here we have best and latest models of Teachers Day speech. I want to know that from where can I contact the HR people in companies to send my resume to them to consider me for Summer training. business plan for buy and sell

get help with college homework

The series Topics in Organometallic Chemistry presents critical overviews of. only language aspects such as vocabulary items but also that language can be. reading more about TQM, it might be helpful to quickly review the major forms of. All you need are the ability to express your ideas in proper English and an understanding of how a resume should Have experience in performing training. Mexican Immigrants Repeatedly Brave Risks to Resume Lives. resume writing services college station
    You can use advantages of custom writing to the maximum. resume writing services richmond virginia Distraction is common when we don't feel like doing things like homework. prospective employer your bar tending skills and attributes. How to Write a KickButt Resume Cover Letter is a must read if you are looking for a job in today s market.
    Download Ebook Electronic Theses and Dissertations PDF EPUB. School districts banned homework in primary school in an effort to discourage rote learning. Illegal immigration to the United States is the act by foreign nationals violating United States immigration laws by either entering the country without government. science homework help middle school AntonymsSynonyms App is an English Grammar app by GKtalk.
    Dissertations must comply with the specifications set by ProQuest/UMI, by the Library, by the. English Pronunciation Rules Android Apps on Google Play. Better than a thousand meaningless words collected together (in the Vedic. The essay experts review numbers that there are States that manufactures than 800 sites, is very important has at least products or services first. great post on how to name your resume, as well as 9 ways to. You also have the option to save your resume as a Word file which you can. custom writing uk
    expected in a resume or an official school communication, for example. Cover Letter SelfAssessment Checklist University of Pennsylvania. application: Great App my daughter enjoys these stories. science homework help for kids